Linuxconf replaced by what?

Tom Diehl tdiehl at rogueind.com
Mon Jun 21 13:21:01 UTC 2004

Sorry for the duplicate post but I fat fingered the send button before I was
done.

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004, Hugh Foster wrote:

> > Try webmin.
>
> Can you do that from the command line? ... it's the network I'm trying to
> fix...

system-config-network, is what you want. Webmin does not come with fedora.

In addition if that does not work for you you can edit /etc/sysconfig/network,
/etc/sysconfig/ifcfg-eth*. At least you can get things working that way.

If you need to go that route and do not understand the file format, ask
questions along with the details of your network here and we should be able
to help.

Tom