Linuxconf replaced by what?

Anand Buddhdev anand at celtelplus.com
Mon Jun 21 13:53:15 UTC 2004

On Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 02:31:59PM +0100, Hugh Foster wrote:

> > system-config-network, is what you want. Webmin does not come with fedora.
>
> I get "bash: system-config-network: command not found". Do I have to run it
> from a particular folder?

system-config-network is installed in /usr/sbin, which you may not
have in your path if you su to root from a normal user account. Try to
run it like this:

/usr/sbin/system-config-network

If it says "No such file or directory" then you need to make sure
you've installed the system-config-network-tui package.

--
Anand Buddhdev
Celtel International