FC1 bind 9.2.2.p3 DNS Config

Hi, All

Is there aany one who would be able send me from a working master server files (named.conf, named.custom & a valid abc.com.zone file) as a reference copy. So that I would be able to isolate the problem that I am having now. I have been trying to make the dns server working for last couple days but it seems does not work.

With best regards
Willi