Re: hard drive clicking

On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:32:15 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>Apologies if this post seems redundant.  I recently read some posts about
>people having problems with the hard drive clicking under Fedora Core 1.
[snip]

I've got all the posts to this group since sometime last November and
just found what I think is the thread that you are looking for. It
started with....

From: vejmarie numericable fr
Subject: Hardrive clicking / Kernel issue or daemon ?

--
Give a man a fish, you feed him for a day.
Teach a man to fish, you feed him for a lifetime.

Dennis D. Calhoun <http://Web.InfoAve.Net/~dcalhoun/>