Re: Restore Grub

Phil Schaffner wrote:

On Mon, 2004-06-21 at 22:19 -0500, admin kclinux net wrote:
I just did what you suggested.  Now when I do this, I get:
/sbin/grub: Not Found

Did you "chroot /mnt/sysimage" as I forgot, but Jim Cornette suggested?

Phil

haha. I replied a little too soon. I read his post after replying to yours, then did the extra step Jim mentioned, and it worked. :)

Thanx Phil, Jim, and Scott :)

Also I'll toss the company's owner your ideas Phil. Not a bad idea in my opinion, but getting startups to do something logical is another thing. ;)