How to create a boot disk on Fedora C2

Hi,

I just finished installing Fedora on my AMD 500Mhz box. I chose "No boot manager" or something like that in the installation, because I wanted to keep my Win2k install intact. The thing is the Fedora installer never asked me if I wanted to create a bootdisk, now I can't boot Win2K(yes Fedora destroyed my MBR, but I know how to fix it) AND I don't have a bootdisk for Fedora. I used the rescue option and tried to do one with mkbootdisk but without sucess. How can I create a bootdisk and when the Fedora installer will include a "Boot floppy creation system"?

Thank you for your help,

Mat
Montreal, Canada

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! Cliquez-ici