fc 2 nautilus 2.6 samba 3.0 - can't view samba via nautilus - can view from cmd

greetings

I am running fc 2, nautilus 2.6 and samba 3.0 on a Dell 5100 Inspiron Laptop.

The problem I am having is that I can not view my smb network in nautilus from my linux laptop.

I can however see and access my network shares from the terminal command line. I can also see and access my linux laptop from other win pcs on my network. I have even been successful in mounting my smb shares.

I'd like to be able to see my network via nautilus - I'm not sure if this is a nautilus problem or a mis-configuration of my smb.conf file.

I can include my smb.conf file.

::ronnie :: :

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar – get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/