Re: fc 2 nautilus 2.6 samba 3.0 - can't view samba via nautilus -can view from c

Op di 22-06-2004, om 16:52 schreef ronnie escobedo:
> Thanks  serge however I'd prefer to view my network without having to mount
> my shares. It appears that we are not the only ones having this smb,
> nautilus and possibly gnome problem. I've beenreading several emails with
> people having similar problems.

Indeed we're not the only ones with this strange behaviour and it seems
there is no solution yet anyway i didn't find one thats why i do it by
mounting.
There are more things that sucks on gnome2.6 and fc2 like menu-editing
no longer works the short way it did in fc1 with gnome2.4. Nvidia 8k
stack issues with kernel 2.6.6 etc.
But still find fc2 worth the try i hope fc3 will be more stable the way
fc1 was
mvg
serge