Anyone using kernel with SOFTWARE_SUSPEND or PM_DISK ?

Has anyone been able to build a custom kernel from kernel-sourcecode-2.6.6-1.435
that includes either the SOFTWARE_SUSPEND or PM_DISK options?

If you have, could you please post your kernel .config file?

I describe the kernel build errors I see from my attempts in a previous post:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-June/msg05259.html

Thanks!

Make the most of your family vacation with tips from the MSN Family Travel Guide! http://dollar.msn.com