Re: PDF Print Server

Kreg Steppe wrote:
I have a solution, it is a white paper that describes how to set one
of these up. Basically you set up the server, and when you print to
it, it will email you back a PDF.

If you want it, just email me directly, I dont want to clog up this
mailing list with a bunch of PDFs.

Do you have scripts from when you created the white paper?

Maybe you can contribute it to cups-pdf or some similar project...