error mounting encrypted files

Up to Fedora 1, I could mount encrypted files but I
can't do it on Fedora 2.

I used to do:

# mount -o loop,encryption=xor encrypted_file /mnt/dir
Password: <my password here>
#

Now I get:

# mount -o loop,encryption=xor encrypted_file /mnt/dir
Password: <my password here>
ioctl: LOOP_SET_STATUS: Invalid argument
#

I've seen similiar complaints on the net, but people
complain about des or some other stronger encryption,
while they say xor works. I can't even get xor
working!

I've tried loading modules such as cryptoloop, xor,
des, etc. They all load, but I can't never mount the
file. What's the matter with losetup? Please help.

Yahoo! Messenger - Fale com seus amigos online. Instale agora!
http://br.download.yahoo.com/messenger/