Re: can not access the internet

Nina Pham wrote/ha scritto, On/il 22/06/2004 23:21:

Hi I built a linux dialup server. From my pc, I successfully dial in, I can browse the file from my home directory, but I can't ping or access internet, even though I can do all that from the linux box. What are the possibilities cause of that beside the firewall since I already checks the firewall and it ought to work with my current rules. Thanks

Nina

did you set up this dialer properly as a router/gateway??? did you set up the gateway definition in the other machines???

Can you post your iptables file??

Regards

--

Antonio Montagnani

Working with  Mozilla 1.6 on Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2
    Uso Mozilla 1.6 su Redhat Linux Fedora Core 2