FC2 doubtful quality?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Tue Jun 22 21:47:18 UTC 2004

At 11:23 AM 6/22/2004, Keith Lofstrom wrote:

>This is a debate between the complainers and the excuse-makers.

In most cases, I find that the major fault is with the over-simplifiers.

Those people who understand the full complexity of any situation are rarely
freaked out by it. They like it, or not; and they tolerate it, or not; and
they make whatever decisions they have to make based on knowledge of the
issues and comprehension of their own needs, abilities, and circumstances.
It is generally those who want black-or-white answers to a Very Gray World
[tm] that end up in trouble and screaming bloody murder.

As a *user* of Fedora Core (and long years of RHL before), and as one who
has managed to make one or two very tiny contributions to the experience of
others (particularly newbies), I will continue to attempt to help this
community grow, improve, mature, and evolve... and enjoy the trip. What you
do is up to you... complain, switch, contribute, whatever. Do whatever is
best for you. But as you rightly suggested, please "leave these other happy
folks to quietly enjoy their sandbox."

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com