fc2 installer creates extended partitions with 0xf id instead of 0x5

Hi,

I'm still trying to get my four drive sata system to boot, and I noticed the $subject problem in my partition tables.

Has anyone else seen this, or should I create a bugzilla report?

Also, what's the established way of reporting bugs? I'm used to the reportbug utility in debian that gathers info and makes a nice report for the developer. Is there anything like this in fedora?

Thanks,

Mike