FC2: Nvidia coments in dmesg

	Running an 8K version with nvidia driver, I find these entries in
dmesg.
Can someone explain the reference to dxs, and what if anything I should
do?

0: nvidia: loading NVIDIA Linux x86 NVIDIA Kernel Module  1.0-5336  Wed
Jan 14 18:29:26 PST 2004
via82xx: Assuming DXS channels with 48k fixed sample rate.
         Please try dxs_support=1 or dxs_support=4 option
         and report if it works on your machine.

Thanks