Kickstart installation

Mark msalists at gmx.net
Tue Jun 22 23:25:04 UTC 2004

Thanks!

One question before I try this (I just got stuck with something else for a
while...):
Does it matter if I assign a different IP address to eth0 in the kickstart
configuration than I do in the boot parameters?
As far as I understand, whatever I specify in the "network" command in the
kickstart file is only used to generate the configuration file in the
post-install and will only take effect once I boot from the newly installed
system, right?

Thanks,

MARK