Re: OOo 1.1.2 rpms?

Robert Locke wrote:
In general I am not sure that new versions from a development group will
get released as an update in the Fedora mirrors.  Generally, individual
patches will be applied and released.  I am not speaking from any
authority, but my presumption would have been that I would get OOo 1.1.2
with FC3, since 1.1.1 was released with FC2.

Of course, community requests like yours might get the powers that be to
adjust the above generalization.

I do see a 1.1.1-6 in the development tree (1.1.1-4 having been
released), but do not see a 1.1.2 yet.

1.1.1-6 from the development tree contains some enhancements which are not available in the official stable branch of OOo (like 1.1.2), the most important (IMO) is Native Widget Framework: it looks like a native Gnome application