Windows Domain

Dear Sir

     we are using windows 2000 local area network. we have installed linux on one machine as well . this linux operating system is being ping from windows and vice versa but tell us that how can we check that our linux operating system has join the window 2000 server's doamin while we configured Linux TCP/IP setting as well in the beginning installation of linux. now please tell us the way to resolve the problem
We will be so grateful to you for this act of kindness

Best Regards
Sajid