Re: High CPU - kjournald & kblockd - nice level

Hi.

> The other weird thing is that it also happens when I'm doing files
> transfers.  If I copy a file from one file system to another or if I scp
> a file to the machine, the same thing happens.

Also occurs with DVD writing. As soon as I hit record on k3b, everything
becomes sluggish and I just have to leave the machine to it's own
devices.

TTFN

Paul
--
"If I face my God tomorrow, I can tell Him I am innocent.
I've never harmed anyone. I have cheated no one.