Selecting Indiviual Packages during install

Can anyone tell me how to select individual packages during an install?

On RH 9 there used to be an option to be able to display all packages
and select the one you needed, now it seems this option has been dropped
so I am only able to choose those packages that are available in the
software groups. I've tried text and expert installations but they are
the same.

Many thanks,

Neil.