Yum update Service help

Hi all,

I need some help please,
I found that there is a service for Yum "to auto update" but have been
struggling to get it to work. I have checked the config, and
chkconfig shows it as running:

yum             0:off   1:off   2:off   3:on    4:on    5:on    6:off

Am I right in assuming that it is run as part of cron.daily because I see a
file "yum.cron" in my /etc/cron.daily DIR.
Since I setup this to run and when my cron.daily runs the Yum auto update
does not work am I missing something here, perhaps another config file that
needs changing.

Thanks in advance

Colin

--
Fedora Core 2, Custom Built Kernel 2.6.7
KDE-Redhat-3.2.3