Lacie 20GB Mobile Drive

Hello,

I am trying to install FC2-i386 on a Lacie 20GB Mobile Drive attached to my HP Pavilion zt3010 through a USB and would appreciate any advice from anyone with experience with installing FC on USB hard drive. I earlier tried installing Redhat 9.0 but the program would not show the USB hard drive among the available drives for installation.

Thanks.

Bamidele