Lacie 20GB Mobile Drive

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Wed Jun 23 19:25:20 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 10:42, BO Tayo wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to install FC2-i386 on a Lacie 20GB Mobile Drive attached to
> my HP Pavilion zt3010 through a USB and would appreciate any advice from
> anyone with experience with installing FC on USB hard drive. I earlier
> tried installing Redhat 9.0 but the program would not show the USB hard
> drive among the available drives for installation.

http://www.benusa.com/linux/boot.htm

that might help u out.

I've got a sarotech cutie external casing and tried the same thing but
didb't work for me somehow. could be the casing prob. Still
investigating.

and btw, don't hijack threads. Hijack threads means taking a random
email and then clicking reply and just change the subject line. If you
are viewinig it via "threads" you'll notice that your message is linked
to the Speedtouch USB ADSL message