FC1: Enabling IPv6 in selective Interfaces

Hi

I am using FC1.

I wish to know how to enable IPv6 only on selective Interfaces. I have three interfaces: wired Ethernet interface (eth0), Wireless Interace (eth1) and loopback (l0)

I add NETWORKING_IPv6 =yes to /etc/sysconfig/network and IPV6INIT=yes to /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1. Then is restart the network services by /etc/rc.d/init.d/network restart. I find that IPv6 is enabled in all the 3 interfaces (ifconfig output shows IPv6 link local address in all the 3 interfaces).

However i need IPv6 in only one interface my( wirelss interface (eth1)). Can any one please suggest me to enable IPv6 in only my eth1 (wireless interface).

Regards
Dev

From ‘will you?’ to ‘I do,’ MSN Life Events is your resource for Getting
Married. http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married