FC2 doubtful quality?

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Jun 24 05:07:45 UTC 2004

At 08:46 AM 6/23/2004, Scot L. Harris wrote:
>On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 10:10, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> >    since i apparently started this barroom brawl, let me make a suggestion
> > that might solve a lot of problems.  what FC2 (and future FC releases)
> > needs is a structured, somewhat-moderated repository of well-written and
> > important info for new users.  quite simply, it needs a moderated wiki.
>
> >    thoughts?
> >

>Good idea, go do it.

rday, or anyone who is working on a GUI (Good and Useful Idea [tm]) to help
the Fedora community, is welcome to ask for my specific support in any way
and I'll do my best to help. I'm having major trouble coping with the
demands of my Real World Life, and have not even had any real time to do
(drastically necessary) updates to simpaticus.com, but I *will* do my best
to help.

For the record, I also think the wiki thing is a good idea. Never seen a
wiki yet <grin>, but the way the post was written made it sound like a good
idea.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz