another question - missing files

When I try and load an rpm and it tells me I need another file like

libtk8.4.so is needed by expect-5.34-191

where do I search for this file so that it can be installed. When I go to the load/remove applications, it does not have a search capability like I have seen with other distros, where is it in fedora and thanks for the help

norman