Re: Upgrade from FC1 to FC2

Hi Julien,
  I haven't done it myself, but here's a few links I recently found about upgrading from FC1 to FC2 using Yum:

  http://www.brandonhutchinson.com/Upgrading_Red_Hat_Linux_with_yum.html
  http://linux.duke.edu/%7Eskvidal/misc/fc1-fc2-yum-hints.txt

  http://www.cs.ucsd.edu/~wrhodes/yum/yum_upgrade.html

  A few other links show up with a Google search.  Let me know how smoothly it goes for you if you do it.  I've been thinking about it myself.
Carl

Julien_Le_Houérou <julien le-houerou uhb Fr> wrote:
Hello, is there a simple way to upgrade from FC1 to FC2 using the net?

Best regards,

--
Julien Le Houérou

Universit?de Haute Bretagne