Re: Yum update inconsistence ?

Philippe said:
> Hi,
>
> How can you explain this ? Update or no update ?

[snip]

It has to do with the use of multiple mirror sites and they are not all
synch'd when you do you "check for updates" and "go get 'em updates".

People more Linux-technically capable than I seem to be working the issue
based on this thread I started a couple of weeks ago...

Ref: http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-June/msg03798.html

Don