Re: KVM-additional

Scot L. Harris wrote:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-test-list/2004-February/msg00739.html

They say to put psmouse.proto=bare on the kernel command line or
proto=bare on the psmouse module command line.

There was some discussion of two other options imps and exps.  exps
apparently causes the mouse jumping problem.  imps appears to get a
mouse with a wheel working as expected.

I used the imps option which works great on my system.

I can second that. I have a Cybex 4 port at work and a Avocent 4 Port (which is a newer version of the Cybex) at home. Both work great with psmouse.proto=imps.

I tossed the Belkin 4 port that I used to use at home in the trash.

Joe