KVM-additional

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Jun 24 19:42:06 UTC 2004

Thanks to you and Scot, and the below suggested link, I seem to have resolved the errant
mouse behavior. In my case, adding the entry at the grub screen after typing the 'a' key:
psmouse.proto=imps
My next question is, is there a way to make this a permanent change? Right now I have to
type in this entry each time I reboot.

Claude Jones
WTVS, Leesburg, VA
a division of Levit & James, Inc.