DNS and Postfix

I'm new to Linux and I choose to use Fedora Core 2 for my Internet Server.  It is running with excelente speed with the Squid Cache server, but I haven't been able to configure DNS and Postfix.  I've read a lot about both issues but still not able to make them work.  I'd like to ask you for help.

Thanks.

Abraham Ganem

Do you Yahoo!?