re vpn server configuration files modules.conf vs modprobe.conf

Hi, I'm in the processs buillding vpn server. As I surfed on the internet, 1 of the files I need to edit is /etc/modules.conf. I didn't see that file when I did ls /etc, but I saw modprobe.conf. Does FC2 replace the file modules.conf with modprobe.conf, or I need to create modules.conf?

Thanks

FC2 does not use modules.conf. If you upgraded from FC1 to FC2 you can remove that file.

--
Richard E Miles
Federal Way WA.