Re: DNS and Postfix

Ok, You'r right.  The specific problems are:

1.  I have not been able to understan how to setup the DNS.  For example, my Domain Name is   university.edu.co,  my host name is micity so my whole the Domain name for my Internet Server would be,  mycity.university.edu.co  , right?

How do I configure that?

2.  I'm using Postfix as my MTA,  I'm able to send mail's to my yahoo account. but I get this address in th FROM line in Yahoo:  FROM: aganeml localhost localdomain

I'm using Webmin and I sended the eMail from there,  In the FROM line in Webmin, it has aganeml www university edu co.  I tried deleting manualy the www in that address and I got ir right in my Yahoo messege (aganeml univeristy edu co).  In the /etc/host I have

127.0.0.1 localhost.localdomain www.cecar.edu.co localhost www

What I'm I doing wrong?  I'm sorry if my questions are to simple, but I¡m just getting started, so one again thanks for your patience.

Abraham

Do you Yahoo!?