ntp synchronisation failed

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at physique.univ-nantes.fr
Thu Jun 24 21:00:33 UTC 2004

Ok thank you for your answer first of all i tried your command :
sudo /sbin/service ntpd restart and it seems that the sudo command
doesn't accept my root password. I never tried this before. Is it normal
?
I tried the command line in a root shell :
/sbin/service ntpd restart
and the answer is always :
Arrêt de ntpd :                                            [  OK  ]
ntpd : Synchronisation avec le serveur de temps :          [ÉCHOUÉ]
Démarrage de ntpd :                                        [  OK  ]
So i think i forget to add the right authorization in firestarter. Could
you help me for that ?
Thanxes.
Eric