Re: Fedora needs more evangelism for repositories

--On Thursday, June 24, 2004 6:05 PM -0700 Mike Fedyk <mfedyk matchmail com> wrote:

yum --download-only install package-name

Now if only that were the default for the yum "service" that auto-installs updates each night. I'd prefer to choose what gets installed and when, but I don't mind it doing the download for me in the wee hours. Maybe another sysconfig setting is called for.