Evolution "Skin"?

Good day all.

Considering how themeable every thing is now a days, I'm assuming that
the icon set and layout of evolution is also a "Theme".

Where might I go, to talk with the people responsible?

The main reason for asking is, that I like evolution, it does it's job
reasonably well, but it's horrendously wastefully of space, and was
hoping that I may be able to change some thing my self, or talk to the
people, i don't know, but I'd like to talk to some one :)

Any idea's?

doug
--
This is just a test