Re: Updating Fedora Core 2?

Steve Greenfield wrote:

I downloaded Fedora Core 2 and installed all the software.
Afterward I configured my machine and wanted to get all
the updates. I tried running up2date --register but I
think something isn't working correctly.

You dont need to register in RHN. In fact , you can't register in RHN....
Just run up2date without any options and you'll be able to update everything...

--
Pedro Macedo