Setting up relaying in Sendmail

I am trying to get sendmail setup to sendmail (obviously), but I can't get it to send any mail, it says 'relaying denied'. I was looking on the sendmail website for FAQ's on this and all I got was a file named relay-domains, but I can't find that file. Is that a file that I can manually create? Or is there another way to specify what domains and IP addresses can relay mail through it?

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.