Setting up relaying in Sendmail

Mark Haney mark.haney at doctordirectory.com
Fri Jun 25 15:05:16 UTC 2004

I am trying to get sendmail setup to sendmail (obviously), but I can't get
it to send any mail, it says 'relaying denied'.  I was looking on the
sendmail website for FAQ's on this and all I got was a file named
relay-domains, but I can't find that file.  Is that a file that I can
manually create?  Or is there another way to specify what domains and IP
addresses can relay mail through it?

--
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.