FC2 - X-terminal molto lenti.

Hi,

After installing FC2 on a few machines some users requested access for a
sort of X-terminal emulatore that works under Windows called Xwin32. It
worked quite well with the machines we had before (with RH7.3) so I
granted access and it worked but, they are complaining that it
is WAY slower than before. Is it something I forgot to do? I just
changed kdmrc and Xacces (I use xdm). Or is it a problem with the new
Xorg instead of XFree86?

Thanks for any help.

Ciao,
 GianPiero