nat-t on fc2

Salvatore Basso sasab at pixteam.com
Fri Jun 25 17:13:49 UTC 2004

.. excuse if I allow myself to say that I have found:

For Linux Kernels 2.6.0 and higher, Openswan uses the built in IPsec support.  Only the userland component of Openswan is required to use Openswan with a 2.6 series kernel.  Please use at least version 2.6.4, as prior versions have bugs in the IPsec stack, causing complete machine crashes.

1.0) From the openswan source directory:
 make programs
2.0) As root, install the userland tools:
 make install
Note: you will need setkey from the ipsec-tools package, available from
http://ipsec-tools.sourceforge.net

.. this goes in conflict with what you say?

I use second method and I do not use certify x.509, now you I say that in order to exceed this problem I would have to use one of the snapshot tarballs from ipsec-tools site, I to me task you I refer ipsec-tools-plainrsa20040611.tar.gz, just?

... however you do not have to make excuses yourself why you are clear but I do not have much acquaintances ! thanks.

        Salvatore.