Another sendmail relaying problem.

Franco primo at ischianet.com
Fri Jun 25 17:22:23 UTC 2004

Hi, i say that someone is able to bounce a message through my
server to local user, it can use the server smtp to delivery
to local user but the mail from must be any local user.

Example: on my server i have 20 local users, one of this
is pippo at ppppp.com, someone send e-mail through my server using
my server smtp and in the from address of e-mail put pippo at ppppp.com
it send the e-mail without problem.
So all who want do spamming on my local user can do this.
How can stop it?