WINE FC2 rpms

I am trying to install the new mono RPMS for FC2 on my machine, but I need winelib on my machine to install parts of it, does anyone know of a wine yum repository I can pull this from for FC2?

-- Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.