No twinstall.sh in tripwire rpm for FC2

Scot L. Harris webid at cfl.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 20:46:23 UTC 2004

Installed tripwire-2.3.1-20.fdr.1.2.i386.rpm today and started setting
it up.

What surprised me was that it did not have a copy of twinstall.sh
included.  I did find it nice that the package modified the twpol.txt
file to include the servers name instead of leaving it as localhost.

I pulled a copy of twinstall.sh from one of my RH8 systems and used that
to do the initial setup.  It appears to have worked.

Anyone else using this package?

--
Scot L. Harris
webid at cfl.rr.com

If the odds are a million to one against something occurring, chances
are 50-50 it will.