Re: Compiling Pine with LDAP and kerberos support

Kostas Sfakiotakis wrote:

Greetings Everybody

I have downloaded the source of pine v. 4.60 from it's homepage .
But when i tried to compile it with with LDAP and kerberos support
it failled because i couldn't find the correct ldap and kerberos directories
in order to put the correct symbolic links . I am using Fedora Core 1 , and
i wanted to ask if someone could point me to the correct directories .

Kind Regards , Kostas

If you just want pine and don't care if it is version 4.58, you can get a source rpm from Mike Harris.

ftp://people.redhat.com/mharris

I rebuilt the source rpm on FC2 and it works great --installs pico too my favorite text editor :)

-Joshua