bad login

Don Russell don at drussell.dnsalias.com
Sat Jun 26 00:46:32 UTC 2004

Please don't post to the list in html...

Log in as root (you DID set a root password didn't you?)

then use the useradd command to add a new user, or you can do it using the
GUI interface

(I'm top-posting because the stuff beow is ilegible anyway, but it serves
to show the effct of html postings sometimes)