Re: Fedora - The Next Generation

Craig White wrote:
Production servers really should
be on 'stable' which is what you want. White Box is what you want...RHEL
for free. I would encourage them to use RHEL but if they want stable for
free...this is the ticket.

http://www.whiteboxlinux.org/

What about Tao and Centos Linux that are also based on RHEL? Anyone have any experience comparing them?

Also, RH9 or FC1 seem to be better for people who want to avoid bugs, since FC1 contains so many first or early releases of software (Gnome 2.6.0, Xorg, and Linux Kernel 2.6.5 (on the install CD).

That said, I'm still using FC2, and am testing it for a Mail server.

Mike