FC2 vs Handspring Treo300 (FIXED?)

Greg Swallow gswallow at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jun 26 11:14:39 UTC 2004

More or less.

Backed up to 2.6.6-1.358 kernel and was able to perform an initial
HotSync with the PDA. Did not disconnect after deciding the PDA 'lied
about too many ports.' So I thought, maybe it will work with the devise
using the latest 2.6.6-1.435smp kernel now that the parameters have been
successfully setup.

Well whatta-ya-know, it worked. Now how about fixing things so we can
get going from a first try here folks.

A little in convenient it was. If new ISO's come out with the latest
kernel, users with PDA's will end up rather disappointed to say the
least.

--
Thanks for your support,

GregS <><