Re: DVD Decrypter equavalent for Linux

On Sat, 2004-06-26 at 07:31, Robert wrote:

> I hate to sound dumb & lazy but did you happen to sketch a rough road
> map for navigating Dependency Hell enroute to installing that package?
> I've tried both FC-1 and FC-2 and felt like I was battling the Hydra.

Hmmmm....  running...

yum install perl-Video-DVDRip

...with the following in your yum.conf should resolve all the needed
dependencies.

[freshrpms]
name=FreshRPMs
baseurl=http://ayo.freshrpms.net/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/freshrpms/     http://ftp.us2.freshrpms.net/linux/freshrpms/ayo/fedora/linux/$releasever/$basearch/freshrpms/