Re: Network traffic can come in, but can not leave local network?

Title: Re: Network traffic can come in, but can not leave local network?
It turned out that in the file /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0, the gateway was set to:  10.255.255.255.  I never thought to look there because the file ../network had the correct gateway info.  Changed it to the correct settings, and everything started working again.  Thanx for all the help, maybe this will help someone later...?  Again Thanx!
-Ubence

From: Ubence Quevedo <r0d3nt pacbell net>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 01:43:15 -0700
To: <fedora-list redhat com>
Subject: Network traffic can come in, but can not leave local network?

I just recently replaced a network card in my system that is running FC2.  The new network card is a Intel PRO/100+.  After some gyrations, I was able to get my local systems to see the computer again on the network.  However, I can not get outside of my local network on this box.  I can get in from outside my network via an SSH session and also through a HTTP web site on this box, I just can’t get out.  Any ideas?  I check all the usual files [at least the ones I know of], and everything looks oK.  Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated...
-Ubence