Re: pop3

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 04:40:20PM -0600, Jose Gonzalez wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I need to use pop3 service in my Linux box. I have installed FC2, but I
> cannot see pop3 service in my inetd folder.
>
> Where I can configure poo3 service..?

I've found the UW-IMAP package to be the most straightforward IMAP/POP3
server. You can download it from http://www.washington.edu/imap/.

If you need more scalability, I'd recommend Courier, which provides all the
mail services you'll ever need. You can download that from
http://www.courier-mta.org/.

--
-- Skylar Thompson (skylar cs earlham edu)
-- http://www.cs.earlham.edu/~skylar/